25 June 2013

Black White & Gold.

I swear I haven't left it as long as I normally do to get my hair done but MAN my roots look bad. Don't worry, they'll be gone by Saturday lunchtime thank goodness. 

Thought I'd do a little outfit post from the weekend....nothing special, couple of new things from my shopping trip last weekend including my bargain H&M heels and Miss Selfridge sale jewellery. I stupidly didn't eat dinner before I went out drinking Saturday night, so safe to say I was a nightmare and then had to deal with the hangover from hell all Sunday...I couldn't even eat my roast dinner- UNHEARD of for me! Top tip...never skip dinner before a bottle of wine ladies!

 Wedges: £15, H&M. Sheer Cami: £18, Topshop. Disco Pants: £74, AA.


12 comments:

  1. I love a simple outfit like this, and your wedges are amazing! Ahh I know all too well the mistake of drinking on an empty stomach - hope you're suitably recovered now!! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely feeling much better now! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, I always find it hard to style my disco pants without looking like I'm from the 80's :s
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, love cami's right now! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I want one in every colour! x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)