8 July 2013

Hello Heatwave.

Ohhhh em gee how hot has it been lately?! I spent the whole weekend outside and loved it, actually had to force myself to drive into work this morning and not to the beach :(
It's meant to stay nice for a while though which means it'll be hot for Wireless on Friday...so excited! Only 3 more days of the week before my weekend starts again, wish I always had Fridays off! Thought I should take advantage of the weather this evening and show off my new sunglasses, they're a bit garish but I love them and they were a bargain!


Black Floral Sunnies: £9.99, ASOS Marketplace.






Ralph was loving the photo shoot, poser!

10 comments:

  1. I love your glasses very unique great outfit the weather has been so nice and really warm which is a first haha ;-) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, loving the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sunglasses are bloody awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm obsessed with them haha x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos. The sunnies really suit you! xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing sunglasses! I'm off to Wireless on Saturday, wish I was going on Friday too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your glasses, want them so badly and your dress is also really cute.

    www.marvelousthings.net

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)