6 August 2013

All For August

All For August

All For August by franleanne featuring vans shoes

This post is very rainbow-coloured. I didn't plan it like that, I think it's because now Ibiza is booked I am in full-on holiday mode. Been wanting to go to there for so long, September 19th can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned! 

I spied these black Steve Madden shoes on ASOS this week and think they'd be perfect for Autumn/Winter, at £50 though they'll have to wait until my September payday if they're still around! I'm also loving the River Island aztec crop top which would look good with the cut-out bikini bottoms, but for a night out on the White Isle I'd want to wear it with a pair of high waisted knicker shorts.

I'm becoming a fan of slogan t-shirts again because I think they're quite easy to dress up, I've ordered an eBay version of the Zara skort so I'm hoping to find a good t-shirt to wear with them if they ever arrive!





3 comments:

  1. Love the aztec crop and the ice cream earrings - so cute! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on here, it's all so pretty! The bikini is soo nice and love the boots! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)