6 October 2013

A/W Update.

I've worn last season's black ankle boots almost down to the ground so it was time for some new ones. Although I was after a pair of heeled chelsea boots, I saw these and thought they were really cute. They're really good value for money and I can see them lasting until Spring (hopefully). I've also been lusting over a pair of leather trousers since last winter and I've finally got some! These pair from River Island fit perfectly and are perfect for daytime or evening wear. I also tried on an amazing jacket from H&M but unfortunately they didn't have my size so I had to order online, can't wait for it to arrive...I'm a bit obsessed with it.

Ankle Boots: £32.99, Dorothy Perkins.
Graphic Print Sweat: £29.99, Studded Tee: £17.99, both Zara. 
Leather Trousers: £35, River Island.

2 comments:

  1. Love your style, would wear every single one of these items & I love the way you've pieced them together :-) great post!

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That printed sweater is so pretty!

    xxx
    thehalfnerdgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)