19 October 2013

Warehouse Project.

T-Shirt £17.99, Zara. Skort, £4.99 eBay.

Tonight I'm home alone watching X Factor and packing my life away, but last week I was already drunk in Manchester getting ready for Warehouse Project. If you've never been, you really should. Quite a lot of the events are sold out now but there's still some dates available! It's been given a pretty bad name because of dodgy drugs being sold which I think is a shame because it's a really good venue and the DJs playing up until New Years Day are unreal. Don't think I'm going to get the chance to go again before it closes but I definitely need to go more than once next year!



20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun venue and love the sporty outfit! I feel like my city doesn't have a very good nightlife... makes me jealous of others'!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great even in this simple yet chic outfit. Love that sneakers. :0 Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) I followed you via GFC. i hope you can do the same. Let's stay in touch.

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends want to go to Warehouse project next month, I've never been before. Is it good? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's awesome...if you like any of the line ups you should definitely try and get tickets! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    Love the way you styled the Zara skort!

    Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Uni in Manchester and loved going to the WHP. Such a great night out with so many amazing artists x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skort, white is the colour I want to buy next:)
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, you have such lovely hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Curly was the only option in that sweat box! x

      Delete
  8. Love your outfit.x Comfy but stylish!❤ Skorts look great on you! So pretty:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur hair style and that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty :)

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi :)
    Lovely blog...wanna follow each other on blogspot, even facebook? Let us know, follow us, and we'll follow back for sure.
    Have a nice day:)

    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)