5 November 2013

Halloween!

I didn't dress up or do anything for Halloween last year so for some reason felt like I had to really go for it this year. (Not sure if dressing up is still ok when you're no longer a student?) Anyway, we embraced it and considering I'm pretty shit at artsy farsty stuff I think I did my skeleton make up alright! It was a good way to celebrate my first proper weekend in Nottingham and was lovely to have a big group of my friends up here together. Some people do Halloween make up so well, Instagram was full of amazing face paint last week!
Skeleton outfit courtesy of Emma, face paint from eBay.

8 comments:

  1. I think your makeup looks amazing! love the costume :) xx
    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costume...your friends make up rocks too!

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your skeleton make up is so much more impressive than mine was for Halloween! Definitely think it's acceptable to dress up after being a student - I don't intend to stop any time soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)