11 December 2013

Christmas Wishes.

I actually can't believe it'll be Christmas Day in two weeks, I know it's so cliche to say how fast time's going but I feel like I don't even know what's happened in the last few weeks. I'm really looking forward to a couple of chilled days at home before I jet off to Thailand.

I haven't really had time to think about holiday but when I pack next week I think it will set in that I'm off to the sunshine! I've never been away at this time of year before to anywhere exotic, the worst thing is going to be coming back the UK in the middle of January when I bet it'll have started snowing. I hope it doesn't snows so much that I have to stay in Thailand...that would be a real shame.
Christmas, By Fran Leanne


Because I'm old and poor now I have to ask for things I need rather than what I'd like for Christmas, hence why this wish list is just that! I'm determined to include a Prada bag on every wish list I write in life until I unwrap one!! I also really love the Cath Kidston DAB radio and Topshop dressing gown. What's on your wish lists?



14 comments:

  1. Alien is a gorgeous scent, I think I'll put that on my wishlist too :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reeeeeeallly need to get my hands on some, it smells so good x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous list! I have just bought Alien...it really is lovely. So unusual but so memorable!
    Jenna x
    www.jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about hitting a certain age and just asking for things you need for Christmas (or rather, the things you'd buy yourself if you had the money, rather than anything exciting and slightly impractical). My bottle of Alien just ran out, so that's on my wishlist, too, alongside the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. That cropped embroidered top is gorgeous, though, might have to make it a late addition! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick for christimas things, i love all those stuff esp those neon clutch :)Following you on GFC !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas selections x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Prada bag is on my wish list too!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope one of us gets it one day soon! x

      Delete
  7. X-mas is coming, I can't wait too, I don't know why because I hated x-mas... I need to do my own x-mas wishes too :) Your list is very interesting I want dior lipstick from your list :) Maybe we can follow each other? I follow you, it will be sweet if you will follow me back :) Kisses from PL!

    http://name-ityourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of the Dior lipstick :) x

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my Dior one has nearly run out I use it that much x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)