23 December 2013

Top Ten Winter Knits.

Top 10 winter sweaters


A sweatshirt comes in very handy if you're living in the UK doesn't it? Let's face it, the ones you pick out in winter you'll most likely still be wearing in the spring. So it pays to get a good selection! 

These are 10 of my favourite style of sweaters from A/W'13.

I love anything with a bit of wildlife on it....tigers/zebras/polar bears on jumpers- I'm all over it. I find Zara normally has a good selection of these. Primark's copy of the Bambi jumper by Givenchy is almost spot on...save those pennies people. I became a bit obsessed with floral jumpers this winter, they're good for extra warmth in an English spring too- more bang for your buck! And I'm not sure why I've left this off, but I've been living in my black eyelash knit sweater from New Look. It can be styled with anything and is proper comfy...perfect!

I'm yet to buy myself a full on festive jumper. This year there was definitely more than ever but I feel like I'd only wear it Christmas Day. Unless we had a Christmas jumper day at work, I'd much rather go with that than ever wear a onesie....

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! I'm going home tomorrow and then on holiday Friday so I won't be blogging for a while...here's the the New Year! 



7 comments:

  1. The third one is super cute! Would look amazing with a collar I think :) Nice post!

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sixth one !! its super girly and glam :) Would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the 2nd, 4th and the 7th one. :)
    Great post.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    Glitter And Blush|Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these, Merry Christmas!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the third one, i really need a christmas sweater!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)