31 January 2014

Product Review: Cetaphil Cleanser

I don't really post product reviews very often but I bought Cetaphil after reading rave reviews online. I have really sensitive skin and have to be very careful with which products I use, especially on my face. I was a bit sceptical of buying this because I've tried soooo many creams/cleansers/ointments in the past that have been a complete waste of money. Three months on and I'm a a massive fan! Unlike other cleansers, it has a gel consistency and isn't full of nasty perfumes or chemicals. I usually dampen my face, rub Cetaphil in like a moisturiser, then remove with cotton wool pads. I've definitely noticed the difference, and now I've forced myself into a strict cleansing routine my skin is so much better for it! Even in this horrible wet and cold weather, my face still feels nice and soft at the end of the day. For just under £9 (you can get it cheaper if you shop around), it's a fantastic product that actually does what it promises. No fancy packaging and no false advertising...the results do the talking. 10/10!!! Find out about their other products here.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, RRP £8.99.
Soft, soft skin :)




9 comments:

  1. I have seen this EVERYWHERE! Great review!


    xx, Cathy from http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cetaphil always be recommended by doctor, and it's really good for sensitive skin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sensitive skin. Must try!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skin looks amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen...and I'll check it out now :) x

      Delete
  5. great post, lovely skin! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  6. Great post! I'm just about to write up my review for this product as well! I had awesome results too! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)