12 February 2014

Birthday Weekend.

Last Friday I turned 23...what a pointless, uninspiring age! Birthdays definitely suck as you get older...I had a really good weekend though. Luckily, I got the day off work so travelled back to Kent to spend the afternoon with my sister and niece. On Saturday I met up with my three bestestestest friends from home and we got the train to London together to meet my other favourites and have dinner and drinks in Covent Garden. We all had tickets to Defected In The House at Ministry Of Sound which me and Amber had been to before, so knew it was going to be a good night. After checking in at our questionable hostel, the horror of plastic mattresses and rackety bunk beds faded away and out came the vodka and gin. 

Defected didn't disappoint and GotSome, Kenny Dope and Sam Divine played really good sets. Sam was our favourite though, me and Amber are borderline obsessed with her and she always plays the best songs! If you're a fan of the record label then you should definitely go to one of their events because everyone always says they put on awesome nights. Photos and outfit details below...

Leather Jacket: Topshop, Sweatshirt: Zara, Leggings: Topshop, Trainers: New Balance.
Quilted Sweater: Topshop (birthday gift), Skirt: Express (from America), Trainers: New Balance.
Cut-out dress: Motel.
Fun, fun, fun in London with my best ones :)



11 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress you wore is lovely! Hope you had a nice time, i'll be turning 23 in April too...how time goes by so quick!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! That sequin skirt is so pretty. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love your blog :) would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog header so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! And I love your second outfit! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Covent Garden! There's some great bars around there. Ministry of Sound looks so good, always wanted to go there!! You look fab too, love the dress, I was sorely tempted to order this a while ago it's so lovely! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your embellished looking skirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!
    hope you had an amazing day and you look gorgeous!
    La Mode D'Emm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, hope you had a lovely birthday. Really enjoyed your blog so have followed on GFC.

    http://emmalschwarz.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)