19 February 2014

Bye Bye Blonde...Hello Fringe!

I did it, I did it...the fringe is in! After toying with the idea for several weeks (and almost chickening out again on the day) my lovely hairdresser told me to just go for it so for the first time in about 15 years...the fringe is back in business. It always takes a while to get used to a new hairstyle so I'm still unsure about it, but we'll see how much it annoys me over the coming weeks! Nice to be a bit darker too as blonde was ruining my hair and much to expensive to maintain. What do we think, yay or nay?



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    With great pleasure I follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your hairstyle is so pretty and cute. Suit's you very much dear :)
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! Spring fringes are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)