6 February 2014

February Faves.

February Faves

February Faves by franleanne featuring Laura Ashley

The first week of February is almost done and dusted and it's my birthday tomorrow!!!! Not that I'm actually that excited about it, once you hit 21 the birthdays after that just don't really matter. And what's good about being 23 anyway? Bills, bills and more bills....I hardly ever check my bank balance these days in fear of seeing what little pennies are left in there. However, a girl can still dream...and if I did by chance have a spare couple of hundred pounds, this is what I'd be looking to buy this month.

Because my company represent a lots of interior clients, I've taken a much bigger interest in home decor and interior design. I love the trio of candles, and metallics are sooooo in right now by the way. I also love the stacking storage cases and have wanted some for a couple of years now, I think they'd be an investment piece that you could move wherever you go!

I'm off to sleep now before a little lie in tomorrow. I've luckily got the day off work so heading back to Kent to see my family before a big night out in London on Saturday. Have a good weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Adore your Feb picks! All of the bright, cheery colors have me lusting for spring, hehe. And happy early birthday! :-) I'm turning nineteen this month (seems so young, right?) but honestly I am afraid of "growing up" hehe. I just kind of want to be a kid forever and not worry about adult matters!

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a lovely time with your family and friends! :-)


    Kelsey
    http://RunawayInLA.com

    PS: Now following your wonderful blog! Hoping we can stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)