11 March 2014

Interior Details.

We've been living in our little flat (bachelorette pad) for nearly five months, so I thought it was about time I let you have a nosey. I love seeing inside other people's homes and getting interior inspiration...I'd like to be able to put more things on my bedroom walls but obviously as we rent, we can't go too crazy. Here's how it looks at the moment:

Pink Bunting: eBay, Heart Shaped Frame: Merchant Chandler (gift).
Jewellery Stand: eBay, Butterfly Jewellery Holder: Debenhams, Lamp: Came with flat.
Teal and Grey Fluffly Cushion: Tesco, Bed Sheets: Matthew Williamson (borrowed from flatmate, Grey Throw: Primark.
Pink Jewellery Tree: Fenwicks (my favourite thing).

It's my perfect piece of calm and that bed is getting increasingly harder to get out of in the morning! The novelty of having my own place definitely hasn't worn off yet and I can't wait to enjoy the summer months here!


20 comments:

  1. Love this, looks like such a nice relaxing bedroom!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is when I'm not working in it :) haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's my flatmates but I love it too! x

      Delete
  3. You place looks so cosy, I love all those little details!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a fantastic job dear!!! Looks great! Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, will check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. Love the cute finishing touches like the jewellery stand and fluffy cushions! We are getting the whole house re-plastered, so I can't wait to start re-decorating our new home!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and would love you to come and check my latest blog posts out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That jewellery stand is my pride and joy! x

      Delete
  6. your room is so neat. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love posts like this where you can see a little bit of your flat :)
    Great interior design :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've nominated you for the Leibster Award :) You can find your questions here.
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)