20 April 2014

Easter At Home.

I'll tell you something for free, it feels gooood lazing on the sofa with my family knowing no one has work tomorrow :) I've had a lovely weekend back home seeing everyone, especially my little niece who has grown up so much since I last saw her! 

Obviously healthy eating has gone to pot in favour of cakes, chocolate, sweets and MASSIVE dinners, but who am I to turn down festive treats?! Looking forward to a a nice lie-in tomorrow before it's back to Nottingham for three days and then...BARCELONA BABY

Cannot complain at all with life right now, I am one happy chappy.



4 comments:

  1. Hello love your blog, your pics are so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks like you had a great easter.
    Follow you now on Bloglovin :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)