13 April 2014

Seeing Double.


Quite proud of how this outfit turned out considering the dress is about three years old...knew there must've been a reason it's escaped the eBay pile until now! Last weekend I took a little road trip to Bedford to see one of my friends, I'm totally poor at the moment and was quite uninspired by my wardrobe. I suddenly remembered this dress, which hasn't been taken off the hanger in a pretty long time! Teamed with chunky heels, a wonderfully tacky neck chain and last year's coral blazer...it looked like a new outfit with zero money leaving my bank account. Very good work from me I think! Must try this more often. 


Hope you've all had a lovely weekend, for me this week involves flat-hunting (round 2) and looking forward to going home for Easter! 


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Don't you love finding things in your closet?

    untitledandunfinished.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is 3 years old?! Impressive! Swear I would be in some awful numbers if I pulled anything out my wardrobe that old haha. You look gorgeous chick.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet outfit! Love how the necklace added a rock-chic-attitude!
    xoxo

    I'd love if you come by my blog as well:
    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)