3 April 2014

The Quilted Midi.

I finally got my hands on the Topshop Midi I'd been eyeing up for weeks and I'm totally in love! I haven't worn it properly yet because although the weather promised to pick up, it's still been pretty cold and miserable. So I think it's first proper outing will be on the streets of Barcelona when I visit in a few weeks! You may also spy some suspiciously clean-looking Air Max's...yep they're new too (whoops). How amazing are they though? And even more amazing is the fact I got away with paying £55 because I have tiny kids fit...hurrah! 



Topshop Midi, £48, Nike Air Max Junior, £55.



11 comments:

  1. that is such a beauty of a skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so on the fence about the whole midi skirt trend.. but you're definitely selling it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely skirt! I wish I wasnt petite 'cause I would definitely buy it otherwise..
    xo
    Joanne
    www.thelondoniangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm petite! I'm like 5"2....it can still work :)

      Delete
  4. hey sweetie!!!

    I just found your blog , I totally love it!

    Your outfits are crazy, so stylish :) I love

    your fashion posts as well..!!! Would you like

    to follow each other in order to stay in touch?

    I would love to!!!!

    Greetings from Greece

    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  5. You look cool and gorgeous - I love whole look!
    Awesome blog - followed ;)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is absolutely stunning, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)