11 May 2014

Barcelona: Instagrammed.

After Easter weekend and three days back at work, I enjoyed another long weekend- but this time in Barcelona! One of our friends has been teaching out there for just over a year, so we decided to pay him a visit and take in the sights of the city. (By that I mean mostly we got drank, slept in and ate really, really good food.) Everyone I've spoken to who's been to Barcelona has nothing but good things to say about it, it really is the city with everything and I'd love to go back. The ice cream kiosks around the harbour have really long queues, but trust me...they're worth the wait (still regretting that one scoop instead of two). And for unreal brunch to set you up for the day you need to head to Milk or Marmalade (http://www.milkbarcelona.com/) you will not regret it. Barcelona..we love you!











2 comments:

  1. Great pictures looks like you had an amazing time. Barcelona is on my places to go list

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I love the stripped crop top and white skirt combo, looks amazing! :)

    http://styleindecency.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)