9 June 2014

iPad Lap Desk: Review.

I was sent this iPad Lap Desk to review last week, so after moving flats and finally getting wifi I had a chance to test it out.

Even though iPads are more convenient and easier to handle than laptops, there's always the issue of trying to watch TV/films in bed and having to hold it in place at the right angle. This lap desk eliminates that problem and positions your iPad for perfect viewing or working. Turn it the opposite way to how I've shown it, and you can even rest tea and biscuits on the stand...what more could you want!

Available in one size, the Lap Desk fits all kinds of iPad...so if you're looking to buy the new iPad mini (click here) then you should definitely order one of these too for the perfect Apple pairing! 







6 comments:

  1. I'm looking to buy an Ipad in the next few weeks so I'll definitely have to get one of these too! They look great!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think this would be more handy with an inbuilt keyboard?
    I love checking out new clever ipad accessories, I wish my loved more productive things - it would save a lot of time.
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to get one! I have an ipad and I always feel like it's gonna get scratched or something. This seems a lot more practical :)
    Also, I'm obsessed with your blog! so happy I came across it! <3
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get an Pad I will deffo be getting one of these! I really like your one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your lap desk... the colour is awesome! Thanks for sharing this!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)