22 July 2014

Lovebox!


Photo by David Nyanzi (www.nyanzi.com).

Another weekend, another festival! This one wasn't planned really but it fell on the birthday weekend of my friend who suggested we all go. The line up looked really good and for £55, we thought it was worth the trip to London. 

It was such a good day! Having spent the week checking BBC weather like a madman and having everyone tell me it was going to storm, we were actually really lucky and it was beautiful sunshine all day- perfect! 

Best act of the night was definitely Kenny Dope, as a Defected Records artist I already loved him but his Disco Fever set was so much fun, he even busted out the 90s classic 'I'm Horny'...remember that! 


My palm print co-ord is from Ark Clothing, find it here. I was also chuffed to bits to have my photo taken for ASOS fashion finder, you can see the look here.


23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! That Co-ord set = amazing!
    Hope you had a fab birthday :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my friend's birthday but he had fun! haha x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting your photo taken- and well deserved, you look AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! This outfit is so well put together, love everything about it :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Lovebox looked so fun! I wished I gone, but didn't get tickets in time. love your outfit!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning outfit! I do love a good palm tree print :) x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, you look gorgeous and i love the palm tree print!!

    I have a new outfit post, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so amazing! adore that co-ord with the bright bag

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That co-ord is lovely and I love the neon bag you've styled it with, they both go together so well!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This two piece is SO cute, it suits you perfectly!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this outfit! That co ord is lovely, the print is to die for!!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit :) Thanks for commenting on my latest blog post, would you like to follow one another on bloglovin to lend each other support?

    FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you look gorgeous! I love your bag and hat!

    My Makeup Mémoire

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)