6 August 2014

Simple Sundays.

Black Cami and Floral Print Joggers, both New Look.

I enjoyed another chilled out weekend revolving around a bit of shopping, lots of eating and film-watching. You'd think this would set me up for the week, but I've been worse than usual at getting up for work in the mornings! We finally tried out Browns which is literally 2 minutes from our flat, I heard the food was amazing so we tested out their roast dinners and oh.my.god....best roast dinner I've ever had out I reckon! If you've got a Browns near you, definitely try it out. Very much enjoying these new trousers from New Look, I bought them to wear to the airport as they're super comfy but a bit less trampy than normal joggers. At £17.99 I might have to get another pair!

Obviously there was pudding ;) 


18 comments:

  1. I love your outfit :) very pretty for summer nights out <3 the food looks so yummy!! hope you had a wonderful time xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooovely trews, and what a bargain! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :)

    Would you like to join my Student Box Swap? Check my blog for more details!
    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those trousers!! There should always be pudding ;)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the printed pants, and that crumble looks so good!! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, but that pudding looks divine!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the print on those joggers!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! very good outfit! :)
    www.paulishen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pants! Florals are my favorite <3

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)