12 September 2014

Holiday Essentials.

I'm not quite sure why the quality of these pictures are so bad, apologies. Anyhow...summer is most definitely not over for me yet as I'm just prepping for Ibiza on Monday. Did I mention I was going to Ibiza? Yeah...I'M GOING TO IBIZA! (Just a little bit excited).

You would think packing for five days would be easy, but you have to be super organised and know exactly what you want to wear, especially as I'm only taking hand luggage. No room for a last minute outfit change!

Obviously I'm taking more than one bikini, but let's be honest...this Triangl number is the only thing that matters in that whole suitcase. I cannot wait to wear it!

Hope you all have a good week, see you on the flip side with lots of sunny outfit posts!

12 comments:

  1. Have the best time in Ibiza - the bag is seriously cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and essentials - wish I was going somewhere sunny!
    Really enjoying your blog so far! :D would be an honour if you could check mine out too ^^

    seals-owls-foxes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your sunglasses! Great blog, feel free to stop by mine!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...they're only from BooHoo! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous items, I love the Triangl bikini!! Have a lovely time in Ibiza!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of pretty pieces going o there. Have a safe trip in Ibiza! Looking forward to a Ibiza travel diary here. I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. That triangl bikini is so beautiful!!!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, gorgeous items, I am eyeing those bikinis love it..have a good time in ibiza x

    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah i hope you have an amazing time! I love Alien perfume, it's my absolute fave! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)