22 September 2014

The Triangl Edit: JESSY NIGHTFOX.

Jessy Nightfox, Triangl, RRP $89.

Ahhh finally...after seeing everyone on planet earth blog about this brand of swimwear, I get to do it! I can say without a doubt it's the best bikini I've ever worn, literally fits like a glove and don't have to worry about pulling it up, down, in or out of places. There's so many gorgeous colours and styles to choose from online, but quite a lot were sold out in my size, which actually turned out to be a good thing otherwise I would've never whittled it down to one. 

Absolutely perfect bikini for Ibiza- see you next party season Jessy! 

18 comments:

  1. looks great on you. also, that tattoo is so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT TATTOO XD
    xx

    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for my holidays and getting a Tringl Bikini! Looks great!
    Vivi x

    http://www.fashionismygf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them but they are pretty expensive. Looks great though x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite pricey...worth it though! x

      Delete
  5. Looks gorgeous on you! I literally just posted my Triangl review, they're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm gonna have a look at your review now :) x

      Delete
  6. Fran you look stunning! love the colour of that bikini top so much!!

    i was wondering why the world went bat shit crazy over these bikinis - but after you saying how well they fit - that must be why!!! I'm yet to find the perfect one!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shani, they honestly fit so well. I want them all!

      x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome Fran :)

      hehe i want them too!!! xo

      Delete
  7. love that bikini!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Looks great! What is your top size? I want to order one!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)