7 October 2014

Autumn Update.

Buying clothes over the last few months has been all about festivals and holidays. Now that summer's over I realised I didn't really have appropriate winter or work clothes, so I had a mini haul at the weekend to update my wardrobe. 

I spotted these AMAZING Chelsea boots from Zara on Goldilocks & What She Wears' Instagram page, and at £29.99 there was no question about whether I was going to buy them. There weren't any size 4's in store, but luckily they're quite a big fit, so size 3 is perfect! 

I also added to my Barry M Gelly collection with this gorgeous shade called 'Cardamom'. I definitely think the Gelly range is one of the best out there, it lasts a good while before chipping and the colours are always bold and vibrant...and so so cheap! Plus it's buy one get one half price across the whole Barry M range in Boots so what's not to love?! 

I bought some other bits I'll post about soon, next on my hit-list...some black ripped skinny jeans! 

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this outfit xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Fran! I just adore your rings, they're gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I haven't lost them yet, I'm useless with jewellery! x

      Delete
  3. Your boots are so neat, and your jacket looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely boots! You look amazing!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice boots!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are amazing! I saw them in Zara in a champagne colour earlier and now you've got me tempted to go back for them xx

    www.loveandmarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, I'm in love with your boots! I'm definitely going to check if Zara still have them in stock! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit
    love the top

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)