27 October 2014

Little White Dress.

Last weekend one of my best friends from home came and visited me, and as I hadn't bought a new dress for a night out in what felt like forever, I thought this was a perfect excuse. I spotted this on the Oh My Love website and had to have it along with this amazing necklace from H&M! 
Dress, £42, Oh My Love
Necklace, £15, H&M
Clutch, New Look
Shoes, eBay

During the day we went to the White Rabbit Teahouse, which I've read a couple of reviews on from other bloggers and it was exactly what I wanted it to be. Cute, quintessentially English and absolutely delicious! If you're ever in Nottingham, I highly recommend it. 

All in all, a lovely weekend and I will forever be dreaming of those cream scones! 



2 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks perfect - I'm in love with your dress! And your lipstick looks gorgeous ^ o ^

    Yum, that looks delicious.
    x
    Bea

    PS if you follow me, let me know if you'd like me to follow back ^ _ ^
    BlogInstagramTwitterTumblr ♡ YouTube and Facebook coming soon ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress - so gorgeous! And I was most definitely remember to give the White Rabbit Teahouse a look in if I'm ever in the area!

    Drea xo
    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)