28 February 2015

I'm back! Room tour & life update.

Well hi guys! It's been a while. I lost the love for blogging a little bit to be honest, plus when you're into it it's very time consuming....and I just didn't have the time to commit. But I've been missing it lately, so here I am again with some big life news!
These photos are from my brand spankingly new flat (so new in fact, that no one else has ever lived in it!) Up until last month I was still living in Nottingham, but I always knew that wasn't long term as London has always been the dream. It's taken a few years and a lot of career ladder climbing, but I've finally done it and I'm now working for an amazing PR agency in the City. I'm only two weeks into it, but it's definitely the best decision I've ever made. Even though I would've loved to move to the Capital soon after uni, I'm glad it's taken a bit of time because I'm not sure if I would've really been ready before, but I know I am now.

I relished my first couple of weeks here and did all the touristy things you'd expect, so expect a photo post to follow soon now that I'm back in the blogging world!

23 comments:

  1. How cute! I wish I had your decorating skills. It's like exactly how I envision my room/house to look, but I have no idea how to make it come about haha.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks....it helps to start with a blank canvas then you can do whatever! :)

      Delete
  2. Aaah! I have the same covers! Their my favourite ones! Room looks lovely :)

    Littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to live in London when I'm older, I just get such a buzz out of visiting it! Your room is so gorgeous! Super jealous x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best city in the world! x

      Delete
  4. your room looks so cute, love the bedspread!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your room! The colors are so pretty~ thank you for sharing ^^
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely room tour! You cant beat Ikea for beautiful furniture <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flat is gorgeous! I love the floorboards, furniture and your duvet is pretty :) x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks amazing - it's got a vintage feel to it!

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Leather pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Red pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)