4 March 2015

Merry March.

It's March! Winter is over! Spring is here! (Is it?) Either way, I'm excited. Days are lasting a little bit longer and summer is most definitely that little bit closer. Here's a few things that I'm lusting over at the moment, some will will stay in that category and others (like a classic mac) will hopefully get purchased this month.

I love the little black Topshop backpack. I'm pretty sure I've said at one stage or another that I'm dead against the backpack trend, but now I'm a Londoner hopping on and off of trains, the concept has become rather dreamy!

As our flat is brand new, it's been like a total blank canvas meaning decorating my room has been rather fun! There's still loads of little bits I want to get including some more prints and storage pots, plus I love those stacking trunks from Oliver Bonas.

What's on your March hit list?

12 comments:

  1. March deffo came around very quickly!!
    Love these picks....particularly the prints :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm print obsessed at the minute! x

      Delete
  2. Those luggage containers are super cute! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your picks...really want those stacked suitcases too, they look so cool <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes, that backpack! I want everything on here, I am desperate for some Stan Smith trainers this Spring!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Too many for my budget that's for sure :( x

      Delete
  6. I love the ripped knee jeans and hat <3 I've definitely got some mesh pieces on my wishlist this month for Spring x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those black flats! They are on my list now. ;)

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)