8 March 2015

New brand love: Orelia Jewellery.

I first saw Orelia pieces in Topshop' s Oxford St store and thought they were insanely cute. You can choose from beautiful necklaces, rings and earrings in their normal collection (which is completely affordable) or pay a bit extra for the Fine Collection which is made with sterling 925 silver, and also has choices in gold and rose gold plated. I now have two cute Orelia necklaces in my collection thanks to birthday gifts and I love them! Can't wait to build on this obsession!

Check out Orelia Jewellery now by clicking here.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cute! Love these pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this necklace, it is so tiny and delicate and dainty!
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a really great post! Thank you for sharing!
    Like your blog very much!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute! :) x
    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute, definitely need to build up my jewelry collection more!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely blog, great post though, following you..
    I've only just started blogging.
    Visit me whenever you have time;

    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute necklaces. I love the chic simplicity. Love those little hearts.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)