28 April 2015

Gypsy style.

Skirt: New Look
Top: New Look

My last wish-list was all about the folksy trend and I'm still a little bit obsessed with it! These two buys are from New Look, who I have to say are doing really well with their summer stock. There's one just over the road from where I work and there's always a few bits I have my eyes on from week-to-week. Although the chill has returned to the UK, I wore this skirt today with my chunky white knit and tights and it still worked. For £19.99, it's a thumbs up from me!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, such a pretty skirt and your hair is amazing! Love the colour of it/the ombre, super pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this definitely is a folksy look! I love the skirt, a great shade for spring/summer. And your hair is so beautiful.

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, Your hair also looks really nice on the pictures!

    http://emmajane01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)