27 June 2015

Sunny Saturdays | Hyde Park

I refuse to waste a sunny day, especially as 90% of the week is spent in the office. So today I decided to explore Hyde Park (should've hung around until tonight, I could've made Swifty my best friend!)
As predicted, it was absolutely gorgeous! There were people picnic-ing, sunbathing, cycling...and boating of course. I was truly in my element walking around taking it all in, and feeling pretty chuffed that I can call this city home. London...I really do love you!

14 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I think Hyde Park is gorgeous, especially in the Summer time!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and makeup! This week I also hung around in some of London's parks, they are so nice and relaxing! x

    ratherstrangblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Hyde Park is such a wonderful place in summer :) hope you had a great weekend!

    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute park! And I hate when you go to a place and later on that day, something big happens there T_T

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya babe, u look amazing
    beautiful photos too x
    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever u can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! You look great!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures, and I love a walk in the park it's so refreshing. you look amazing btw obsessed with your hair style. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)