26 July 2015

Festival Fun | Lovebox 2015

Playsuit - Missguided

So last Saturday was the second year we decided to celebrate one of our friend's birthdays at Lovebox Festival. It was also the second year the weather decided to be on our side, and the second year that one of the funnest days of summer (so far) was had! Granted I remember very little of it this time around (my bad) but what I do remember....was bloody good. 

I went in a bit too hard and although I had Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday booked off work as holiday; I actually spent most of it in bed feeling sorry for myself with a sickness bug. Therefore this weekend, by stark contrast, was spent at home in Kent babysitting my niece and being spoilt by my mum. 
Kent sunset

Since moving to London, I cannot get over how quiet it is when I go home. I never used to notice before, but now that I'm constantly surrounded by sound...the countryside really is so peaceful. Soz for the cliche! Anyway a quiet, family-orientated weekend was obviously what I needed and I'm feeling much better now. Here's to a good week! 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous playsuit - the perfect festival look.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful playsuit, you look gorgeous! Sounds like fun! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is absolutely amazing... I think I have just fallen in love! (Not an exaggeration, I promise!)

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ this post & the romper :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your playsuit. Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your family too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Love it!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, just as your all blog. I think that you are awsome blogger. :) If you want visit my blog and follow me if you like it, I will follow back. <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics! Love the playsuit. Perfect! ;)

    Brina xoxo, Sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)